Technische Universität München
Computes rod and support reaction forces for a statically
determined truss system.|
- nodes: n x 2 matrix containing x- and y coordinates, n
denoting the total number of nodes
- rods: r x 2 matrix defining rods (1st node to 2nd node),
with r denoting the number of rods
- forces: f x 3 matrix defining node forces (node number,
force in x direction, force in y direction. f denotes the
total number of forces.
- supports: s x 3 matrix defining the supports (node number,
constraint in x-axis, constraint in y-axis). s denotes the
total number of supports. For the constraints, and entry
of 1 denotes a constraint in that direction, 0 denotes no
constraint in that direction.
- s: resulting rod forces (negative value = pressure force, positive value = tension force).
- a: resuting support reactions.
2 demonstration geometries are included. Start with 'main'.
statically determined system, truss, mechanics, rod forces
|File Name: ||sdtruss.zip|
|File Size: ||
|File Version: ||0.2|
|Matlab Version: ||6.1|