We strongly encourage the
participation of independent authors. If you choose the
Scientific/Educational Matlab Database to host your files, you
will be able to
- easily add new submissions
- edit and update your existing
submissions through easy-to-use HTML-forms
- remove your submissions at any
- make new category suggestions
- access statistical information
regarding your files, such as
- number of downloads per file
- number of downloads per month
and per file
- overall number of downloads
for all files
- benefit from immediate listing of new
submissions in the category "recently added files".
But that's not all: The linked
structure of the database guarantees that all database entries
are easily found by Internet search engines, such as Google
(e.g., try the search strings "matlab mortar" or
"matlab oregonator" with Google). Thus, within a few
weeks, you can expect the entire Internet community to be able to
easily find and access your files.
Authors can register by providing their first and last name,
as well as an email address. After login, you may access the
author-specific functionality of the database via HTML links.
Become an author today!
We are glad
to help you with any questions you might have regarding
registration, file upload, etc. at
Note: Matlab is a registered trademark of The